The male face of #WEAReBUFFALO Jeff Finn speaks to us about his childhood dreams, reveals what he can’t live without and shows some love for Canada.
1) What did you want to be when you were a kid? As a kid I always wanted to be a businessman. Seeing my dad come back from work every night all suited up looking extra sharp definitely influenced me.
2) Who was your biggest idol growing up? Growing up my biggest idol was Marc frank Montoya- a snowboarding legend.
3) Did you have a style icon? Do you admire a certain style? I’d say all the rappers! As a kid I dressed like a thug but, now I like to dress like a surfer, stylish but relaxed at the same time.
4) Were you always interested in modeling? How did you get discovered? I NEVER thought I’d become a model. I was way too focused on school and I was pretty closed minded. I got scouted by my mentor and international agent Karim Rekik while playing college football.
5) What’s the best part of your job? The best part of my job is that I get to travel the world and meet all kinds of amazing people. It definitely opens your eyes and makes you a better person (well for me anyway!).
6) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Honestly it’s pretty modest to say but, I love my four seasons, my family and my country so, Canada!
7) If you won the lottery tomorrow– what’s the first thing you would buy? If I win the lottery tomorrow I’m buying a cottage on a mountain somewhere in Canada.
8) What can’t you live without? Honestly I could not live without the gym because it keeps me sharp mentally and physically which is really important (I would also say my phone as bad as it sounds!).
9) What was the best part of shooting the new relaunch campaign for Buffalo Jeans?The best part was shooting with an amazing crew. It makes everything so much more enjoyable and easy!
10) What motto or quote do you live by? You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. Get out of your comfort zone and push yourself to try new stuff.